We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Head to direct and oversee our Marketing department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have experience handling US E commerce Brand.
- Hands on to design implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our
- Traffic generation across all our products using paid channels using PPC, PPV and CPA
- Ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of
promotional projects end-to-end, including advertising campaigns and digital marketing
- Play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic marketing planning and help achieve sales aggressive goals.
- To ensure that the Marketing departments activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Setting strategies and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Affiliate Marketing, Email
- Marketing, Lead Generation, Webinars/Workshops and Mobile marketing to generate higher unique visitors.
- Manage website analytics and provide input to the team for improving user experience, content/creative management.
- Segment the potential customer base, understand the use cases for each segment, and develop
customized communication to generate relevant leads for the Sales team.
- Own lead volume and conversion targets for the group and drive highest results through aggressive budget management.
- Publish comprehensive regular reports on digital initiates to enable data-driven decision making.
Communicate to senior management about on-going initiatives on a regular basis.
- Research and recommend best practices within the industry and amongst competitors. Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
Set aggressive goals for marketing initiatives
- Design and review the Marketing departments budget Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Track competitor’s activities and do competitive analysis
- Prepare presentations; arrange webinars, marketing collateral, data sheets and abstracts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Head of Marketing or Director of Marketing
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Pardot, sales force, web analytics and Google Ad words
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools, social media techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mind set, with ability to make difficult decisions
- General Management
- Brand Management
- Business Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Business Planning & Operations
- Organizational Design
- Product Innovation
- Advertising Strategy and Development
- Consumer Communications/Channel communication
- Multiple Industry marketing experience
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more