Digital marketing job opportunity in Hyderabad for premium real estate player for a dynamic and result-driven Marketing specialist professional having an experience of 3-7 years of experience coming from Tier 1 institute with prior experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
You will be responsible for designing and overseeing all aspects of digital marketing department and generating leads proactively through Web Research, Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, You tube), eMail Marketing. Your main responsibility would be to deliver effective marketing programs that will help the client’s reputation and growth.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
A premium real estate, construction and infrastructure company
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion
- Building and supervising all aspects of digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Developing & monitoring campaign budgets while preparing accurate reports on marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Managing social media platforms alongwith coordinating with advertising and media experts for improving marketing results
- Evaluating important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working closely with team to brainstorm new ideas
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate/Post Graduate from Tier 1 Institutes with 3 to 7 years of Digital marketing experience.
- Extensive experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Past experience in Lead generation through Web Research, Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, You tube), eMail Marketing
- A competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong data-driven thinking and abreast with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more