Burrito Restaurants Pvt Ltd
California Burrito is a Mexican fast-casual restaurant chain with 30 locations across Bangalore and 3 in Delhi. The company was started in 2012 by 3 Americans and will reach 100 stores in the next 3 years.
Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking for an entrepreneurial, highly analytical, energetic, incisive marketing professional with deep knowledge of online marketing with exposure to offline marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES - MARKETING
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns with digital content.
- Running marketing campaigns across digital platforms.
- Sending out targeted SMS offers to CB mobile database.
- Developing a community of customers to get feedback from.
- Managing Swiggy/Zomato/Uber Eats campaigns.
- Organizing events and activation.
ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES - REPORTING/ANALYSIS
- Conducting research to identify, segment and define audiences
- Analysing sales and product data (day-part, week-part) to recommend marketing strategies.
- Gauging effectives of digital ad spends.
- Conducting customer surveys to drive strategy.
- Conducting focus groups for new products.
- Updating databases and use California Burrito ERP-based customer relationship.
- management system.
ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES - BRAND
- Ensure all brand touch-points are cohesive and in-line with brand strategy.
- Maintain websites and keep abreast of data analytics.
- Maintain social media pages.
- Write and proofread creative copy.
- Community management and responses to reviews.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-6 years experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in FMCG, Ecommerce, or food and beverage sector.
- Self-starter, ready to take on new challenges.
- Data driven, loves to analyse data.
- Customer focused, comfortable talking with customers.
- Loves precision in work.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with team.
- Strong in follow up
- Experience with online and offline marketing.
- Comfortable using excel.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing.
- Well-versed in digital platforms like Facebook, Adwords.
- Math and statistics knowledge.
- Well versed in Excel Macros, SQL or Python.
Benefits & Perks: