We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Digital Marketing Head.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a Digital Marketing Head, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our Digital Marketing strategy.
- As our online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
- Create a strategy road map, setting goals & milestones for marketing, brand stewardship, customer experience & demand generation for each Geo and the ability to deliver on plans and revenue targets.
- Is deeply customer obsessed and creates campaigns in alignment with buyer personas and product - market- customer fit.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Increasing the user base by means of privileges and subscription schemes.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis.
- Build and inbound marketing plan.
- Anticipate sales performance trends.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have hands on experience of handling a team.
- Should be experienced in automating the lead generation process.
- Should have proven track record of running successful lead generation process through Email Campaigns .
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns (particularly Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other web analytics packages).
- Candidate should also have experience in Social Media Paid Campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter mainly).
- Should have experience in Business analysis.
- Candidates have the option to work remotely for a full time job.
- Candidates residing in any location can apply for the job.
- Experience - 6-11 years.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more