ACI Infotech | Global Technology Services , Solutions and Digital Innovation
Achieve Full Scale Transformation with ACI Digital Services ACI Signature Niche Offerings Enabled integrated reporting across all business units for the world’s leading bank ACI Cognitive Services Businesses leaders can assess their opportunity & risk indicators through our Intelligent KPI Dashboards in real time and continuously monitor the health of the company, streamline the business process and make key decisions to achieve long-term business goals. For More Details www.aciinfotech.com.
Responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
At ACI, We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns.
- Mail marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Goal of improving brand recognition and trust and ultimately drive effectively communicate your brands message.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaign.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: