Digital Marketing Manager-Google Adwords Specialist
GlobalShikha is one of the leading Ed-Tech Companies of India. Founded by an IIT-G alumni, in 2011, GlobalShiksha has pioneered in providing a range of supplementary educational products for the K-12 segment of India. GlobalShiksha is an Accel Partners funded company. Our target segment is parents of India. Our app called – educhat- tries to bring parents and teachers together. Our customer base is more than 1 million parents and counting.
Responsible for the management of Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The applicant should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. The applicant should have 1-3 years of paid search and SEO experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in Search Engine Optmiztion (SEO) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads
- AdWords certification required
- Ads 360 experience (previously DoubleClick Search)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- High proficiency with Google Analytics, Bing Analytics and other website analytics software
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more