Fresh Paprika is India’s fastest growing freshly cooked food company offering an end to end digital and IVR platform for employee wellness and food-service management solution to Corporates, Factories, IT Parks, Education Institutes, Fitness centers & Specialty Venues. Based in Mumbai, INDIA, we produce food from 8 world-class kitchen facilities in partnership with the international food processing companies, for dozens of marquee clients. Our popular Mumbai Dabbawalas are our delivery partner along with the other digital food delivery platforms to service customers across locations in Mumbai, Pune, Ludhiana, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Baroda, Ahmedabad & Baroda locations. Fresh Paprika has 2600 active customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and ideas.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more