The Digital Marketing Specialist will drive the digital marketing efforts for MERA TRAVELKIDA PVT LTD”. This position is responsible for Web design and optimization, Marketing Automation, SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing, and paid Search activities. This position will focus on using analytics to drive engagement and conversion. The position will serve as a subject matter expert in digital strategies, striving to optimize lead generation, nurturing, and conversion through various digital media campaigns and landing page tests.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- STRATEGY & EXECUTION: Own digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets / briefs.
- Develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all creative assignments, including: email, banner ads, landing pages/microsites, mobile sites/apps and website development.
- Manage all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing (Google Adwords and onsite search), online brochures &catalogues and other revenue generating promotional campaigns. To evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
- Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies by targeted competitors and recommend marketing strategies to counter or off-set competitor marketing moves based on learned trends and insights
- ANALYTICS & REPORTING: Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to senior level management, and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the companys growth objectives.
- Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology
- Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to get ahead of the curve.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our clients.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3 or more years relevant business experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency environment.
- Experience working in high-tech business sector strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2B sales environment strongly preferred.
- CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: Google Adwords and Google Analytics Certifications Preferred.
- Marketing Automation solution experience required, with HubSpot User Certification Strongly Preferred.
- COMPUTER &TECHNICAL SKILLS: Graphic design skills desirable
- Proven competency with social media, email marketing strategy, website strategy development, and web analytics.
- Proven grasp of all Paid Search mediums including remarketing, display & content, mobile, video
- Experience creating and developing digital marketing best practices within an organization.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to secure clear direction and buy-in from business leadership and then maintain visibility as strategy is executed.
- Ability to take high-level vision and translate down to executable actions
- Ability to foster strong professional relationships and manage expectations with customers, distributors, department leaders, and fellow employees
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive Deadlines
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail are required
- Strong verbal and written skills are required
- Strong ability to prioritize and balance competing requests for support
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more