Scholarly Editing and Translation Services Pvt. Ltd. (SETS) is a Mumbai-based organization with a rich experience in providing English editing and translation services and have been associated with academicians, researchers, and corporates for developing publication-ready documents
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop solid Google Ads marketing strategy by utilizing tools such as, audience, Dynamic Ads, keywords, ad schedule, device, location targeting, and remarketing.
- Constant A/B testing of Google Ads, maintain and control ad budgets, and maintenance of Google Ads campaigns based on conversion, CPA, and CTR performances.
- Develop and analyze Google Ads and Google Analytics data using event tags, conversion goals, and tracking parameters, such as UTM, to strategize future marketing campaigns and web projects.
- Develop and promote social media marketing campaigns through Email newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube (to name a few) to increase company brand awareness and improve conversions.
- Create or update tracking tags (event, conversion, FB pixels, etc.), install tags on company websites, and monitor tracking activities to ensure they are firing properly.
- Research for new sources to promote company brand and services, such as new search engines, new social media platforms.
- Create daily, monthly, and yearly marketing reports providing detailed statistics regarding:
- Ad campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook ads, and ads on other possible platforms)
- Social media campaigns (Email newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Track company and competitors' ad placements, ad positions, SERP and strategize possible plans to improve current campaigns and websites using White Hat tactics.
- Work with web dev team and improve company website SEO through vigorous A/B testing of pages and launching of new content:
- Tracking, adding, and updating keywords
- Posting new blog articles
- Marketing new promotions and/or events
- Work with web dev team and fix coding, layout, or content errors on company websites, including but not limited to:
- Slow page speed
- Image display errors
- 404 page errors
- Search engine bot tracking/indexing errors
- Domain level issues, such as SSL, DNS, or server storage space
- Use marketing tools, such as Ahref, SEMRush, Google Search Consoles (to name a few), audit backlinks, and fix up bad links, coverage issues, and sitemap issues.
- Research and keep up to date with Google Updates and digital marketing industry news and make adjustments to company websites as needed ahead of time.
- Plan and forecast future marketing trends and attend regular meetings and/or conference calls with manager discussing but not limited to:
- Future challenges
- Possible improvements to all aforementioned points listed above
- Possible solutions to potential problems that may lie ahead
Required Knowledge & Skills:
The Marketing Expert position requires the individual to be able to think critically and able to find answers on their own while seeking help when needed. They must demonstrate the willingness to continuously push beyond the boundaries and constantly ask questions on how to improve the strategies and the results on hand. They must be proficient in Google Ads and SEO tools, must be knowledgeable in SEO principles, and must be able to demonstrate the ability to complete their tasks quickly, efficiently, and correctly.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more