We are seeking experienced and qualified Digital Marketing Specialist who is proficient in using technology ( WordPress) and has expertise in using Digital Marketing channels (SEO, Social Media, and Paid Ads). The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with a portfolio of clients to assist in planning and implementing digital strategies that align with clients marketing and business goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Know your work As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will create, optimize and execute ROI driven campaigns on the following: Google Adwords, Google Display, YouTube, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and publisher networks.
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to maximize ROI by keeping track on all KPIs and budgets.
- Setting up new Digital advertising campaigns.
- The track, report and analyze website analytics and campaign performances.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly campaign performance to ensure full delivery and maximize creative performance.
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns under different strategies CPM, CPC, CPA, etc, and know when to use which strategy.
- Hands-on experience in planning, creating and hosting websites on WordPress.
- Social Media Marketing with LinkedIn Ads / Facebook ads/Sponsored updates.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- What you need to apply Good communication and interpersonal (Mandate)
- 2-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing, WordPress technology and search marketing as a Digital
- Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Expertise
- Bachelors Degree/MBA in marketing from reputed institutions.
- Proven proficiency in using the following tools (Google Adwords, keyword planner, Google analytics, Google webmaster and hoot suite)
Skill set required
- Google Adwords
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more