Matrix Direct Communications Pvt.Ltd
Established in the year 2000, Matrix Direct group of businesses offer innovative products, solutions, and services that are nurtured by relentless value creation and technological innovation.
All our businesses are driven by a strong commitment to offer our best to our clients. We believe that the road to success is paved by integrity, knowledge, passion, perseverance, empathy and the pursuit of excellence while adhering to the highest level of business ethics and human values.
Overview – We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will lead the team to manage our digital initiatives to drive paid & organic traffic to Our / Clients website & landing pages.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and plan out execution of various digital campaigns (Online, Mobile) for clients.
- Maintain and coordinate with the existing client base on their new requirements.
- Manage multiple clients' social media sites (Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Create reports of measurable for maintenance of different profiles of existing plus new clients.
- Stay up to date with new mobile advertising trends/ latest websites / social media trends / new digital growth spheres.
- Passionate for online marketing and social media and focus on RoI of the campaigns.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with Social Media Marketing, Knowledge of Mobile advertising.
- Research content for company Twitter & LinkedIn accounts
- Create case studies
- Create/Support clients pitches with product positioning & other collaterals.
- Monitor channel performance & report on analytics
- Keep a close watch on the market and competitor landscape and support updating the product positioning to keep the product clearly differentiated.
- The ability to write content for Blogs/Social Media pages should be good.
- Good Editing and writing skills are essential.
- Good Communication skills are required, as the person would be client facing.
- Traffic generation across all our products using paid channels using PPC, PPV and CPA techniques.
- Setting strategies and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Affiliate Marketing, Email
- Marketing, Lead Generation, Webinars/Workshops and Mobile marketing to generate higher unique visitors.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, and Account Based Marketing tools.
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing and B2B lead generation.
- Must have done MBA, preferably in Marketing .
- Ability to learn and articulate solution selling value points.
- Strong presentation and communication.
- Proficient with Excel to manage a large volume of data.
- Strong territory management skills with an understanding of business systems and requirement analysis.
- Required Candidate profile.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, think through problems to come up with an innovative solution.
- Ability to continuously prioritize and stay nimble in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Key Areas of Expertise :
- Lead generation
- Email marketing
- Database management
- Social media campaigns
- Google Search and Display
- Account-based marketing
Benefits & Perks: