The Apeejay Education Society, established by the leading Industrial House of Apeejay Stya in the year 1967, has built a rich heritage of nearly four and half decades in the field of quality education through a family of 29 institutions, i.e. 13 schools and 16 institutions of higher learning, in various states of the country, along with the Apeejay Stya University – India’s first Liberal Arts University focused on Technology & Research.
All Apeejay institutions are guided by the vision of late Dr. Stya Paul, Founder President, Apeejay Education Society, of ‘value-based holistic education, focusing on acquiring thinking skills and learning how to learn for life’ – a vision that is truly global, transcending the confines of state and country, and is drive by innovative techniques, progressive curricula and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
The motto of the Society, “Soaring High is My Nature” with its origins in the literature and principles of Ancient and Modern India, enshrines our belief that true education inculcates a constant pursuit of excellence on the strength of human and moral values, and truly prepares the individual for the challenges of life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Manage social media campaigns and overseeing the execution of day to day activities which include online advocacy, writing editorial, community outreach efforts, promotions etc
- Manage presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Manage the dialogues and answering questions where appropriate ensuring a positive reputation online.
- Create & run ROI focused PPC campaigns
- Providing regular feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to the Marketing teams and assisting them in evolving their strategies in a timely fashion
- Plan create and maintain an annual digital and social media content calendar that is integrated with key stakeholders in marketing PR and communications ensuring that all planned activity has a social media component
- Market the events & fairs to bring maximum footfall to achieve the desired targets.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Expertise in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more