A closely held Company incorporated in 1924 under the Companies Act, 1956 actively engaged in providing Third Party (3PL) solutions for the pharmaceutical sector in India through its unique portfolio of services that encompass marketing to research and development & manufacturing (outside of generic supply chain solutions). The company has unique distinction of having a nation-wide IT-enabled distribution network through more than 1800 wholesalers/stockists that are serviced through its own 21 branches / depots, geographically spread out to cover the entire Indian subcontinent. The company expects a strong degree of consolidation and migration with regard to the nature and comprehensiveness of 3PL solutions in India and is well equipped in terms of infrastructure, manpower among other resources to take advantage of the same.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Social Media Specialist will support the organisation to create an online comprehensive interactive presence on social media platforms.
- Manage social media campaigns and overseeing the execution of day to day activities which include online advocacy, writing editorial, community outreach efforts, promotions etc
- Manage presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other similar community sites posting on relevant blogs and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Manage the dialogues and answering questions where appropriate ensuring a positive reputation online.
- Create & run ROI focused PPC campaigns
- Providing regular feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to the Marketing teams and assisting them in evolving their strategies in a timely fashion
- Plan create and maintain an annual digital and social media content calendar that is integrated with key stakeholders in marketing PR and communications ensuring that all planned activity has a social media component
- Market our events & fairs to bring maximum footfall to achieve the desired targets
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: