Agasta Software Technology Pvt. Ltd is a product and solution-based company formed in 2010, with its headquarter in Noida, India. The company is co-founded by a dynamic couple Rahul Rastogi and Neha Rastogi, both engineers from Aligarh Muslim University and seasoned professionals from their respective fields. The company operates in the field of cardiac monitoring and has launched the world’s smallest ECG device SanketLife. A handheld, wireless, key chain sized device to record 12 Lead ECG readings accurately and to monitor heart activity. The device instantly generates ECG report that is displayed on the smartphone connected to the device by Bluetooth. The innovation has been backed up by various clinical trials done in reputed institutions all over India and has an efficacy of 98% when compared with any traditional ECG device. The company holds many awards and accolades to its kitty including the Mashelkar award for Frugal innovation and inclusive innovation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing end to end Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube Ads Marketing Specialist activities
- The candidate will be responsible for handling Campaigns on Google AdWords -Search & Display, Shopping, other Ad Networks managing campaigns on Facebook, other social media networks
- Perform daily account management and pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube and other search platforms
- Experience in Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up
- Broader digital marketing skills encompassing keyword generation, PPC marketing and banner advertising
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Driving traffic from numerous sources around the web.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Keen to work in competitive industry
- Hands on experience in digital social marketing
- Strong in technical & analytical skills.
- Keen learner, aggressive, go get attitude and must be passionate about digital marketing
- Should have good communication skills both verbal and written
- Should have strong work ethics and multitasker
- Experience working in international market would be an add on
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytic, Webmaster, Google Trends).
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more