Aarken Technologies is a Delhi based IT firm with branches in digital marketing (Digiaark) and aggregation platforms( Law Answer)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong concepts of creating profitable ad campaigns on Youtube,
- Strong grasp of digital marketing best practices across websites, landing pages, social media,online video, paid search, SEO, etc.
- Keep current on digital and social trends to provide ongoing counsel on best practices to Marketing teammates and internal stakeholders.
- Execute paid media campaigns; maintain ad tracking mechanisms (tracking code, pixels, etc.)
- The draft compelling website, social, and email content in line with marketing, UX, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Good knowledge and execution skills in Google AdWords, Social Media.
- English Communication & Writing
- To grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans of our company.
- Ability to build a content strategy for the website keeping in mind audience trends, latest happenings.
- Good understanding of key search ranking factors and critical updates over the past few years and ability to future proof strategies.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Support development and execution of email marketing and nurture campaigns, including tracking and reporting on analytics to help optimize campaign performance.
- On-page and Off-page optimization for the website.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns over web - Mail Marketing & routine mail campaigns for existing customer.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including -Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Content writing skills, Marketing Automation exp preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Well versed in creating marketing collaterals
- High attention to detail, proofreading, writing and editing skills for accuracy.
- Keen to learn and go Up to date with the ongoing trends
- Social media handling- facebook, LinkedIn, twitter
- Quick learner who retains information Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Ability to Learn New Systems and Business
- Dedication to problem-solving and ability to analyze results and make suggestions to the client based on their individual results.
- Exp in SEO & PPC Knowledge of Google Adwords.
- Social media handling- facebook, LinkedIn, twitter Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more