75way Technologies has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology companies in India. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our IT team! As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of our company services. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of market goals. Proficiency in online marketing strategies, google adwords, web advertising, social media, and seo is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on the judgment in planning and experience to accomplish the identified goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization's website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) Ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 0.5 - 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Core competency requirements deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Strong management skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Knowledge with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML5, CSS is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more