Yellow Class is a new-age fun-learning platform where kids between 2-12 years can learn from a wide range of classes like dancing, drawing, personality development, creative writing and so on. Learning new things & making progress through real efforts help kids improve self-esteem. We provide a platform for your children to perform both.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e. g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing FB & Google Adwords Campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more