The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
So, we are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing team to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. In this position, you will own the ideation, creation and execution of online demand generation and lead generation campaigns and activities focused on driving Marketing Qualified Leads into the sales funnel.
You will own the budget, and outcome associated with success in this role. Develop near and long-term strategies, roadmaps and oversee day-to-day tactics that increase conversion and ultimately company revenue, as well work closely with our customers towards the same goal.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor campaign and digital marketing strategy and budgets.
- Drive Organic traffic to boost our business
- Generate Inbound Qualified Leads
- Plan and manage our social media platforms, portals etc.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Collaborate internally across different departments with company goals in mind.
- Utilize data to inform channel optimization tactics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Communication or relevant field.
- A minimum of 7-10 years experience in a digital marketing position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more