A digital marketing executive is responsible for engaging our brand with the audience via the digital space. Our main aim is to establish and manage the business’ online presence. Also, promote our videos on online platforms. In some cases, they are also responsible for managing offline campaigns such as posters for promotion.
It’s their job to keep up to date with relevant issues and the latest news through articles and blogs to ensure that our brand is at the forefront of any developments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing team which identifies, creates, communicates, and delivers value to our audiences
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy of website learners.
- A proven content marketing background - create a content strategy for website learners.
- Plan and create digital marketing campaigns
- Create the content for the website learners blog, based on our videos
- Research competition, investigate potential audience (who can use our content) and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Track success metrics of digital advertising & optimize it for best use of budget.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads, Keyword search and Google Analytics.
- An essential part of a digital marketing executive's job is to engage with the community. It can be achieved through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The individual aims to reinforce the business goal through the posts that are created across social media platforms. Our main motive is to increase interaction and monitor the measurability of the posts concerning the target audience.
- Search Engine Optimization, more commonly known as SEO, is a crucial part of the role as a digital marketing executive. Tasks include integrating keywords correctly on our website, writing valuable blog content for our target audience, gaining links from high-ranking websites and finding ways to get more traffic from a potential audience.
- Manage and review the content of our blogs, website(s) and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, experience in Email/Campaign management, should be highly organized, detail-oriented and results-focused.
- Must have hands-on experience SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
Good to Have
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision-maker
- Have experience in advertising spends upwards of 1 Lacs/month.
- Should understand the audiences, should know what to say and how to speak.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more