Webindia INC is bringing a new opportunity for people who would like to grow their career in the field of Digital Marketing Executive .
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Do the business analysis for our clients & understand how their business model.
- To manage google ads campaigns for international clients & Indian clients, both.
- Manage Search Campaigns, Display Campaign, Shopping campaign & other campaign types.
- Submit the weekly & monthly reports to clients.
- Do daily optimization & maintenance of all google ads accounts.
- If given an opportunity, work on other PPC platforms also like bing, facebook & amazon.
- Prepare PPC audit reports for international clients.
- Ability to manage the Google Ads Team Members.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent English is a must (Ability to speak, write, listen & read English).
- Strong Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Skype, Browsers, Email).
- Ability to take challenges & difficult tasks.
- Manage all PPC (Pay Per Click)Campaigns across all Search Engines.
- Extensive Keyword Research and Strategy Development
- Display & Remarketing Campaigns Knowledge.
- Good Google Analytics and Goal Setup Knowledge.
- Excellence in Written & Verbal Communication.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Monitor, manage and optimize all campaigns to the keyword level.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more