We are looking for “Sr.Digital Marketing – Executive ” who can identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and have proven experience in SMO, PPC, SEO, SEM.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate having ability to Build and manage the companies social media profiles and presence, including Facebook Marketing, Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Twitter, Pinterest, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant or also having new innovative ways to increase visibility.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work closely with digital marketing and marketing technology resources to execute campaigns.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports and impact of marketing programs.
- Manage participation in various events, and plan and organize own events/conferences/round tables to generate awareness and lead generation opportunity.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to set and manage budgets
- Manage SEO capabilities (external or internal) to ensure that our sites are optimized for search engines Lead, develop and deliver digital marketing plans in order to reach required traffic or subscriber targets and to reach the required audience
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more