Tinkerly, founded in 2015, is a STEM learning online-offline solutions provider which makes learning fun and interesting while also promoting skills that will be required in jobs of the future. Tinkerly helps schools to set up STEM Labs and empowers Kids at home with STEM Educational Toys including first of its kind AI/ML proprietary Toys.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Targeted Growth of Digital Marketing presence of the company
- Managing all social media accounts of the company with demonstrated growth numbers
- The leading digital presence of company via Website optimization, SEO, SEM, Email, newsletters, etc
- Generating client leads via marketing automation techniques
- Coordination with cross-functional teams from strategic planning through successful execution.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to design and plan for coordinated digital campaigns across different channels to address different stages of the buyer/user journey.
- Demonstrated results using Search Engine Marketing, including managing paid campaigns on Google Ad Words search and display, Bing and other Ad Networks.
- Demonstrated success in managing Social Media Marketing campaigns (Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc).
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more