Tikshark provides website development and 360-degree Digital Marketing Services aiming to fulfill your business goals by creating and shaping them in your consumers’ minds. We help create your business’s online presence felt to its full effect around the internet, reaching the right consumers & driving results that really matter.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns on Search and Social Media
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal & external reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Coordinate with Web Developer, Designer, Client and other teammates to get the tasks done.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- SEO on Google and Bing Search Networks.
- Skills in Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, etc.
- Creating tracking codes and updating in websites
- Editing Images using tools like Canva, etc
- Knowledge about Influencer marketing and Online Advertising.
- Should be comfortable in working with MS Office, Google Drive and other project management tools.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more