What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At Tikshark, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns on Search and Social Media
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal & external reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Coordinate with Web Developer, Designer, Client and other teammates to get the tasks done.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- SEO on Google and Bing Search Networks.
- Skills in Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, etc.
- Creating tracking codes and updating in websites
- Editing Images using tools like Canva, etc
- Knowledge about Influencer marketing and Online Advertising.
- Should be comfortable in working with MS Office, Google Drive and other project management tools.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more