‘Sugam’ (literally translated as “Easy to reach”) has origins in one of the first logistics companies that came into existence in the Indian Subcontinent in the 1950’s when shipments were delivered via a combination of boats,ropeways,steam rails & trucks. Since then, Sugam has evolved into a multinational group with over 200 offices & 1000 people giving single window multi-modal logistics solutions across the entire SAARC region via road,railways,seaways & air.The Sugam family prides itself on its ethics and value systems and is committed to adopting the best corporate governance practices.Sugam is also actively involved in CSR activities such as in education,health care and disaster relief.
Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Corporate office Noida
Salary: 15000-25000 pm
Experience: 2-5 yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge in market research, build an online presence, and other marketing tasks such as campaigns, webinars, customer relations, and opportunity management.
- Publish various types of pieces for our company's web pages, like articles, eBooks, social media posts etc.
- Data mining from different resources (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook from other data sources), Compose and sending mails. Should be able to search and gather data on Internet
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Developing new and innovative strategies for increasing the web presence of the company.
- Build traffic and promote sales and/or services in the digital space i.e website, sms,whatsapp ,email etc.
- Good knowledge of ON-page and OFF-Page SEO techniques.
- Good in the competitive analysis and knows how to optimize content & meta properties.
- Good understanding of PPC, Paid Marketing, SEO, SMO, SEM, Google Ad words, and analytics.
- Digital marketing activities across all channels.
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads & retain existing customers by giving them a digital platform of company sales and services information.
- Should be able to create Email Ids for Bulk Mailing on regular a basis.
- Shall collaborate with the team, marketing department, sales organization, and if required coordinate with stakeholders to ensure successful deliveries
- Identifying trends, research prospects, analyze market and competitor data.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing database, media & advertising campaigns.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Highly creative & excellent analytical abilities
- Creative & Analytical Problem Solving Understands the strategic objectives of the Organization, unit, function
- Good English communication
- Must know all about social networking & viral marketing campaigns.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more