We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years in Digital Marketing (SEO, Adwords etc.)
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more