Sterling Technolabs is a mobile and web development company located in India. Here we are the artists with ideas who work with software development and provides the best IT solutions for various sectors. We analyze, design, code, test and deploy what is best for our clients with integrity, transparency, and punctuality of work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end target delivery which includes :
- Build, plan, and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting connection with clients, intermediaries and the firm's wider community.
- Monitor and analyze dashboards and key reporting tools and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using well known analytic tools such as Google
- Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Manage and maintain the organization's website. Active involvement in SEO efforts (keyword optimization, content improvement, internal linking, image optimization, etc.)
- Perform regular thorough website audits to identify and discover content, technical, usability, and performance issues that impact search engine visibility.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing firm presence on social media.
- Using online and social media tools to increase the firm's brand.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional materials and organize distribution through various online media channels.
- Keep up to date with developments and news across the digital advertising landscape.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors, and forge new ones as well.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Educational Qualification: MBA (Marketing) would be a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more