We are looking for Digital Marketing Professionals to join our Digital Marketing team to grow sales of our digital software products.
If required, relevant training will be provided, you have to be willing and eager to learn.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Web Content: Create, curate and promote high-quality blog, product-page, landing-page content
- Email marketing: Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails, manage, send and track the performance of email campaigns
- SEO: Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword research, on-page optimisation & off-page link building outreach efforts)
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, analyse heat-maps and visitor recordings to improve performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors and affiliates
Required Knowledge & Skills:
We are looking for:
- Digital Marketing Professionals with over 1 Year working experience.
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding and hands on experience with Social Media Marketing
- Ability to use email as an effective tool for outreach
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Passion to learn new digital marketing skills
- Proven 1+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Passionate to learn and excel in the Digital Marketing industry.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more