Solmitra Indias leading solar companies is Bangalore. This also gives you the idea that harnessing solar energy is slowly gaining prominence in the country. SolMitra aims at providing a solar-powered alternative for people to use on a day-to-day basis. The company mostly deals with the manufacture of integrated All In One Solar Street Lights One of the 25 Best Green Energy Companies in India-2018.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organization s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as facebook and Twitter, Youtube.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills, Information gathering and management.
- Good interpersonal and team building skills.
- Good command over written and oral English.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Confident, Self-motivation and ability to work without supervision.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer literate and experience in database navigation.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss.
- Friendly personality and team player.
Benefits & Perks: