Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd. India’s Leading Tour Operator and winner of National Tourism Award and recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Associated with travel bodies IATO, & ASTA and with 30 years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing effective ranking strategies to maximize search exposure and achieve position in the first page of popular search engines.
- Studying web traffic, analytics and webmaster tools executing the actionable.
- In-depth knowledge of keywords; analyzing and understanding ranking of keywords and strategizing on ways to improve it.
- Good knowledge of Guest Posting, Directory submissions, Forum Posting, Article submissions, Social Bookmarking, Identification of competitive links and comments posting, Natural backlink generation.
- On page optimization
- Content generation (Blogs and Social Media Posts)
- To be able to deal with technical issues such as 404 Error, Duplicate Content, problems related to XML and HTML sitemap, broken links etc. Possess knowledge of HTML, CSS, programming language and Word Press.
- Should be knowledge of how to improve page speed and mobile responsiveness.
- Basic knowledge of PPC
- Keeping updated on white hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Being up-to-date with the latest SEO news and methods such as Google's Algorithm.
- Thoroughly monitor website performance and take necessary steps to improve traffic.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Have a work experience in Travel Industry
- Self-motivated, detail oriented team player who can work professionally within a diverse team
- 2 years' experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a various of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Similar web Alexa and so on.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google Keyword Planner, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery and so on)
- Customer-centric, creative and analytical mindset
- Expert with wide experience in SEO, SMO, SEM
- Basic knowledge about HTML, CSS and Photoshop
- Have a good understanding and interest in general Internet technologies
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Good knowledge written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits & Perks:
- As per industry standards & credential of the applicant
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more