Toppr is looking for its Digital Marketing Executive/ Sr. Digital Media Executive (DME). As a DME, you- ll be responsible for the performance marketing of Toppr’s app and website. You- ll primarily be responsible for generating leads in cost-effective ways, using various digital marketing techniques, which will require you to:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and track Toppr's integrated digital marketing strategy across channels and objectives - app installs, display, search, affiliates among others.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to identify the requirements and plan accordingly.
- Manage agencies and affiliates and own strategy to drive maximum ROI from campaigns.
- Regularly optimize the campaign performance.
- Grow the lead volume to 10x at a sustainable cost.
- Day to day activities includes creating campaign, monitoring, optimizing, creating Reports etc.
- Measure performance of digital marketing using Google analytics and in-house tools
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in Digital and best practices
- Give new and creative ideas in terms of marketing channels, creative content, and ways to in-crease performance
- Keeping track of affiliate campaigns, performance, lead quality and payments
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Conduct keyword research, A/B testing and analyze creative/content performance.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 1-year experience in Digital Marketing
- Proficiency in Google Ads performance campaigns specifically Search & App install campaign
- Experience & knowledge of handling different digital marketing channels
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowhow of web & app analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent understanding of excel and advanced excel functions
Benefits & Perks:
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues. Continual growth and impact: We have over 13 million users, and we- ve more than tripled our revenue year-over-year. Touch the lives of millions of young students. Watch your work make an impact on achieving Toppr's goals. As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company and become the future General Manager of Toppr. HOW YOU Will RAMP : First week...
- Induction programme :
- Understand Toppr's journey, its values and mission.
- Spend time with the Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to get up-to-speed on Topprs fering, its competition, and future outlook.
By Day 30 :
- Understand Toppr's objectives: Assist in defining the objectives and key results (OKRs) that Toppr's digital marketing strategy must achieve.
- Conduct research: Explore and analyze the best digital marketing channels for Toppr. Basis your research, predict the response of the campaign. The goal is positive ROI.
- Plan and execute: Based on your research, coordinate, plan, and prepare the leads plan. Present this plan to the stakeholders and incorporate their feedback into final plan.
Day 90 :
- Track and evaluate: Set up a tracking mechanism to measure the effectiveness of the digital marketing campaign.
- Evaluate performance: Generate analysis of campaign performance. Measure the impact of work and use data to refine priorities.
- Refine execution: Make decisions based on data and stay ahead of the curve by aiming for the best ROI.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more