Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Associate
We are looking for a talented & passionate individual to own and drive digital marketing. You will get to see and direct the end-to-end digital marketing strategy of the product. Every day will bring new learnings and open new avenues. Come hungry!
Given the world situation due to COVID-19, this role will be a fully remote role to start with. We will continue to reassess the situation to determine if we want to open an office in Hyderabad, Telangana and Pune, Maharashtra.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own overall digital strategy across all social and search channels and lead the planning and execution for all digital marketing channels (including but not limited to Search, Display, Retargeting, Social, and Affiliate)
- Manage digital marketing budgets to ensure we reach our targeted goals and maximize performance, while also thinking creatively about growth opportunities
- Drive business development / acquisition of new customers using digital marketing and brand building
- Build and monitor brand equity via digital channels focusing on both new and existing customers
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising effort as part of wider marketing campaigns
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and other social media platforms to increase awareness, engagement and generate more leads
- Ideate and collaborate with other teams on marketing campaigns
- Define and monitor relevant metrics to gauge success and corrective actions for plans and campaigns (experiment and present the results and experiment again)
- Own regular, clear communication of digital marketing performance and progress against goals in a cross-functional setting
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media paid advertising
- Experience with AdWords (Search, Display, Shopping, Mobile)
- Experience with Google Analytics & other website analytics platforms like mixpanel, amplitude, heap etc.
- Strong understanding of current online/offline marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Significant data crunching muscle using excel or any other technology/tool
- Exposure to Graphic Designing and Copywriting
- Excellent ideation, facilitation, and communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset who enjoys organizing and synthesizing data
- Entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated ability to work independently in day-to-day activities, plan and arrange own work
Qualifications & experience
- Any bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with a clear understanding of the digital/technology startup ecosystem
- At least 1 year previous experience in a similar digital marketing and business development role
- Digital Marketing Certification are a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more