At QuillBot we are pioneering the transformation of paraphrasing using state-of-the-art AI. QuillBot is looking for world-class talent to change the way people write.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, development, and implementation of SEO strategies on projects.
- Continuous monitoring of industry trends and staying on top of search engine algorithmic changes.
- Develop and update internal SEO documentation.
- Execute all activities related to the company's organic search marketing strategy.
- Analysing website and Develop SEO Strategy.
- Create and Implement Digital Promotions (Social Media Promotions).
- Keyword Research and finding the best opportunity for business.
- Analysing the backlink profile and make a backlink strategy.
- Optimising on-page content according to target keywords and variants.
- Suggesting improvement on the website by collaborating with the web design and marketing team.
- Ability to make optimise Paid Ads on different platforms: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Quora Ads
- Comfort with data to be able to analyse campaign performance (on Google AdWords and Google Analytics)
- Should be strong in data analysis related to digital marketing campaigns
- Use PPC to increase qualified leads for market segments.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have good knowledge and 1+ years of experience in on-page and off-page SEO factors.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword and competitor research. Strong familiarity with Google Analytics, Webmaster and other third-party keyword research, SEO and optimization tools.
- Experience in SMO and SMM will be an added advantage.
- Experience with long term projects and/or product-based companies.
- Certifications in Google Adwords, Digital Marketing (IAMAI or equivalent) would be highly preferred.
- Good Communication Skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more