We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing department. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, Managing & monitoring Marketing Channels, and Improving marketing performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends..
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Monitor all marketing channels.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of current market trends
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more