We are a global cybersecurity provider founded in 2001 with more than 700 team members working out of our New York, Singapore, Dubai and Mumbai offices. We offer services across 6 broad spectrums – Assessment, BCMS, GRC, Professional Services, MSSP & Trainings. We serve customers across industry verticals such as Banks and Financial Services, Technology and Media, Oil & Power, Airlines, E-commerce, Retail, etc. We believe that cybersecurity is not a destination, it is a journey and we partner with our clients to address the dynamic cybersecurity threat landscape. https://www.niiconsulting.com/
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Email campaigns - set up, distribute, monitor and analyze B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns for a range of clients across a range of industries.
- Create SEO-optimized copy for a range of platforms in the form of blogs, product descriptions, tweets, articles and reports and Maintain the WordPress website.
- PPC campaign management - keyword research, campaign set up, monitoring and reporting
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all client needs are met and all projects are completed on time and to budget
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis for clients and report back to the reporting manager.
- Carry out regular social media uploads.
- Use Google Analytics to analyze and report on key digital marketing campaigns for each client
- Help to monitor brand mentions across the web - and respond to any customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure the proper flow of CRM is carried out.
- Create creative graphics for brochures, social media posts etc.
- Maintain a repository and coordinate with sales and Project Management team to help with all the collateral and information regarding clients.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: