Be part of a rapidly growing global NetSuite practice and transform your career!
NetScore has been awarded Oracle NetSuite Partner of the Year at Suite world 2018 for the Vertical Alliance Wholesale/Distribution. NetScore is a one-stop solution shop for NetSuite Retail, Wholesale distribution and Manufacturing verticals.
From helping customers with ERP/e-Commerce implementations, system integration, scripting and value added solutions, NetScore has a proven track record of delivering high-quality results for its customers. NetScore is a Suite Cloud Developer Network (SDN), Commerce Agency Program (CAP) partner and an award winning Alliance Partner with Oracle NetSuite. NetSuite is transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Role of the Digital Marketing SEO executive:
- We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities and we are keen on profiles who are analytical and perceptive professional and a skilled communicator who can collaborate with various teams and Key stake holders.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and you will be closely working with the supporting teams (such as programmers), and key stake holders.
- Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company's profitability.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing/concerned team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Understand the companys goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the companys performance.
- Excellent communication skills with Strong organizational and leadership skills
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven SEO experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field.
Benefits & Perks: