We are looking for experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. The key role evolves around running day-to-day digital marketing operations in the fields of advertising, content marketing, app and web marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant ad tools to analyse trends and strategize.
- Be proactive on Facebook, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Bing analysing each campaign/adset and implement PPC strategies.
- Execute email/SMS/push notifications along with other digital marketing campaigns.
- Give allegiance to new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Campaign execution across Display, Search, Video and Social.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Past portfolio for running Facebook and Google Ads.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO/SEM and other paid platforms is an added advantage.
- Mathematics marks in 10th & 12th standard (Mandatory).
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more