Mplussoft is a customer oriented company offering Ecommerce Applications, Open Source ERPs, Web Development, Mobile applications, Offshore Outsource Services in various technologies. For the welfare of its clients, Mplussoft also steps up for providing Web Hosting, Digital Marketing, Organic SEO, Ads on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Various other Social Media sites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Studying the area for marketing & planning the marketing strategies.
- Deploy performance marketing campaigns on various platforms (e.g. Adwords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, offline, etc.) from ideation to execution.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices.
- Understanding firms goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including Search Engine
- Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development.
- Identify growth opportunities and drive revenue.
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors.
- Coordinate with designer and creates & manage engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in managing digital marketing campaigns required.
- Understanding of SEM- Google Adwords, SEO, Google Analytics, Display Advertising, Email Marketing,
- Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
- Great communication, presentation skills and client servicing skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Pro active and a self starter.
- Strategic thinker with hand on experience.
- The job location will be in Pune.
- Candidates with education in Online Marketing will be preferred.
- Candidate should have done paid campaign with higher budgets in digital platforms , technical head , creating campaign till implementation is must.
- Candidates with experience in client services in advertising agency would be preferred.
- Immediate joining or 30 days notice period/joining preferred.
- Candidates having background in computer application, online marketing, digital marketing will be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more