Our Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services and also plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help brand - Monexo skilfully navigate through the digital/off-line marketing universe.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Take ownership of marketing KPIs and ensure optimal utilization of all acquisition channels.
- Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Evaluating competitor's Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them.
- Integrate communication /brand strategy across SEO, Paid Marketing, Content, Social.
- Ensure quality acquisitions by taking continuous feedback from credit, operations process.
- Consistently monitor ROI across marketing channels and segments.
- Participate in the budgeting process and provide feedback on growth, marketing strategy.
- Engage in Vendor identification, negotiation and management.
- Pitch-in with your inputs on offline partnership strategy.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experienced (minimum of 2+ years) in digital marketing (preferably in eCommerce / consumer tech companies) with deep knowledge of underlying concepts and technologies.
- A self-starter and a cross-functional team player who can keep focus in a fast-changing environment.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more