The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing the Online Lead Module and the ORM piece for the brand and would be required to work with cross-functional teams in order to get desired results. The role requires maintaining hygiene across all digital marketing channels including google, social media, forums etc. The position requires a self-motivated, proactive, street-smart person with strong analytical skills who can contribute in building an integrated Digital Brand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an ROI focused mindset with a focus on driving business metrics by capturing leads that come through various digital campaigns.
- Monitor, moderate and respond to queries/comments/mails etc. received on the brands Digital channels.
- Generate actionable channel insights and ways to optimize digital customer awareness; engagement and lead generation campaigns.
- Implement rigorous testing for the brand websites.
- Manage campaign executions.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs.
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Work with various- internal and external stakeholders like marketing team, vendors, agency partners, product teams to drive business metrics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Social Media Marketing, Analytics, Online Reputation Management.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work across functions & departments.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
Benefits & Perks: