LearnApp provides high-quality, industry-relevant education in the field of investing, trading, business management and more. In our endeavor to redefine education, we have collaborated with more than 30 industry leaders to bring professionally relevant content on our platform. With more than 50+ courses & 100+ classes on our siteLearnApp is an insight-driven, new-age education platform where the leaders in the field of trading, investing, business management, and finance come to teach hyper-curated, in-depth and actionable courses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for the following :
- Analysis and execution of data pertaining to current trends, insights to facilitate maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Tracking and understanding website analytics for better optimization of content on landing pages.
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion, and optimizations constantly to work closely with the tech team to ensure proper implementation of the same.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, and other factors to improve LearnApp's SEO positions.
- Plan and implement effective marketing strategies online and develop a robust marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have 1-2 years of prior experience in Search Engine Optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics and more.
- Prior experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition in order to expand LearnApp's user base.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and Digital Marketing.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- The capability of working remotely from any location
- Deep knowledge in scaling of startups and influence the development of the company
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team, which has already successfully built several global businesses
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Company parties, team lunches, and a lot more
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more