We re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with minimum marketing experience should be 1 – 2 Years. The Candidate should also possess additional skills like Photoshop
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, running and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts ( On-page Off-page)
- Plan and manage our social media platform
- Manage ad campaigns across Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube and other advertising channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for clients
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Good Knowledge of Email Marketing
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent in increasing organic traffic leads.
- Good hands-on Social Media Marketing (SMM/SMO)
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
SEO( On-page Off-page), Adwords, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing
Benefits & Perks:
- Provident fund (PF)
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more