The mission of an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop & execute SEO & SMO strategy and project deliverables for clients. Track project quality and work performance on a weekly basis.
- Development of an overall Social Media Marketing Plan and Strategy.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, urllist Sitemap, Webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development team Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Thorough Knowledge of technical Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Online Reputation Management.
- Good hand in Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console and other tools.
- Must have expert domain knowledge of SEO. Hand on experience in on page/off page SEO and resolving SEO errors.
Benefits & Perks: