We are looking for an experienced Sr SEO Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement social media plan aimed at involving new audiences online.
- Preparing and adhering to budgets for digital marketing plans.
- Planning the social media calendar along with the agency.
- Coordinating with the agency and getting things executed on time.
- Keeping a track on all digital spends and checking the efficacy.
- Manage and deliver an online content plan, including the commissioning, production, and quality control of online content relating to retail marketing including audio, video and written content such as blog posts.
- Manage and continually evolve the organizations digital activity across all existing and future platforms ensuring excellent user experience.
- Promote the importance of digital content across the organization, encouraging colleagues to make the best use of it in their work, including advising and enabling staff to develop engaging content to enhance our digital presence.
- Develop relevant policies and guidance around digital communications to ensure a consistent and professional approach.
- Work closely with Marketing and Retail Operations to ensure that the digital communications align with the organizations objectives.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly Organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be well acquainted with the below tools:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Keywords Planner
- Google Page Speed Insights
- Google XML Sitemaps
- SEO Site Checkup
- Microsoft Office Tools
- Have a basic understanding of HTML coding and how websites work
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures
- Good knowledge of back link analysis
- Is Internet savvy and understands the function of search engines
- A desire to understand what drives Google's algorithms
- Is a cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date
- Should be a Digital Marketing enthusiast
Benefits & Perks:
- Monday to Friday working.
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more