ISDC – International Skill Development Corporation is a Limited Company Registered under the Companies Act of England and Wales, 2006 and having operations across the globe. It imparts a set of Skill Development Activities through its structured plan and aims at Developing Skills for Tomorrow. The operation includes the various Skill Development Projects, Professional and Vocational Education Activities, Professional and Corporate Training, Consulting, Research & Development and other Learning Solutions.
Profile – Digital Marketing Executive
Experience : 2 – 3 years
Location : Kochi, Kerala
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update websites.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- UG/PG in Marketing/MarCom or relevant field.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more