Regrow Biosciences Private Limited
Driven by passion, strong business ethics and commitment, Regrow Biosciences Pvt Ltd was established with a vision to become the world’s largest stem cell-based tissue and organ development factory. Today, Regrow is India’s leading biotech company pioneering in the field of regenerative medicine has built a platform technology for cell-based products.
Regrow Biosciences has also been immensely successful in establishing premium cord blood stem cell bank; Biocell (formerly known as Babycell with the patronage of more than 47000 happy parents.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Content Management - Generate and publish content for press releases, blogs, website, use-cases, emails, newsletters, webinars and other supporting collaterals like presentations, videos, infographics and banners. Identify websites/portals for content publishing opportunities.
- Social Media Marketing - Plan, track and execute campaigns on various social media sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Blog Instagram, Pinterest, Wikipedia, Contest and Campaign management.
- SEM - Identify keywords, create, publish and track ads on Google, GDN and other social networks.
- Website Management - Generate content, page designs, creatives like images, gifs and update the website with every product/service and other regular updates.
- Events - Plan and Organize online/off-line events such as mother care forums, webinars & in-house events, live feeds and chats.
- Audio-visual Collaterals - Generate storyboards, scripts, record, edit product-related videos.
- Direct Marketing - Plan and Execute email, SMS and WhatsApp campaigns for events, customer engagement, product releases & newsletters.
- SEO - To create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
- Digital Advertising: Identifying and publishing product relevant content on the various digital platform, online tie-ups with relevant websites, digital co-branding and cross-promotions. Identify online selling opportunities and implement.
- Ensure budgets are allocated wisely in order to get maximum lead generation and visibility. The report is generated on a daily /weekly/monthly basis to measure ROI and performance of initiatives.
- Carry out any other job-related activities as and when deemed necessary.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have relevant experience in Digital marketing
- Tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Benefits & Perks: