IFIM Business School is one of the top ranking institutions in India. It has a distinct advantage of being a pioneering premier management institute housed in the hub of the IT industry ???in Electronics City, Bangalore. Our association with the industry is therefore, strong, varied and deep rooted. PGDM is our flagship program, two years fully residential, and we leave no stone unturned to make it rigorous, industry oriented and knowledge – driven. The curriculum is constantly updated with the help of renowned in – house academicians and top – notch industry experts. We have a strong connect with our alumni, as an institution that is more than 23 years old and most of our graduated students are in high positions in the corporate world. With all the hard work and involvement in various activities, a prospective student can also look for fun, and time to pursue one?s own hobbies in the two – year program. IFIM offers the best of infrastructure, state – of – the – art classrooms, labs, hostel rooms, auditorium and 24×7 Wi -Fi connectivity. We provide high quality of education, training and excellent placements year after year.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Summary Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Role Plan and execute all digital marketing activities and campaigns, including but not limited to SEO, SEM,
- SMM, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Moment Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Display and Programmatic advertising campaigns as assigned.
- Constantly improve the social media presence of IFIM brands. Brainstorm and execute new and creative content ideas. Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages, optimize user experience and campaigns
- through CRM. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Skills Search Engine Optimization Search Engine Marketing Social Media Marketing Email Marketing Content Marketing
- Moment Marketing Influencer Marketing Display Advertising Programmatic Advertising
- Knowledge Basic understanding of the higher education sector in India Excellent knowledge of the Digital Marketing best practices
- Abilities To spot DM trends quickly and ride the wave Well - organised and detail - oriented A high degree of commitment and ability to work effectively in a team Execution excellence Innovation and openness to learning To meet strict deadlines and schedules while setting priorities
- To work with frequent interruptions
- To produce accurate and timely work
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Experience 3 - 5 years of Experience of running Digital Marketing campaign/s first - hand, preferably in the education sector. for the position of Digital Marketing Executive .
Benefits & Perks: