We are a small, fast growing team of skilled and experienced professionals who strive to encourage the growth of the business. Our team provides the best services for the business, be it in any industry vertical. We enable our customers to leverage the benefits of reduced cost of operation, decreased time to market and the scalability of enterprise workloads.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for conceptualizing, planning, executing, tracking and optimizing Digital marketing activities across all channels.
- Responsible for online lead generation activities and brand building.
- Identifying trends, research prospects, analyze market and competitor data.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing all of digital marketing activities.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Social/LinkedIn sales and marketing
- Communicate with prospects through personalized emails, Inmails or messages on LinkedIn.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Preferred Qualification :
- Bachelors Degree Must . MBA a Plus
- Digital Marketing course from a Reputed Institute.
- 2+ Years of Experience in Online lead generations.
- Convent education and Excellent in written and oral English communication.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple explanations.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more