Harmony United Psychiatric Care is part of Harmony United Healthcare and Research, P.A. We are a full service psychiatry practice, mental health clinic – dedicated to, and highly experienced in working with individuals with mental health conditions, substance abuse, and cognitive disabilities. We see all generations, including children age 12 years and above.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization's website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Must have basic web designing knowledge.
- Should be able to work in night shifts.
- Should have minimum 3-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualification : Any Bachelor or Masters
Digital Marketing: 3+ years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Any Bachelor's Degree is mandatory
Benefits & Perks:
- Work Schedule : Work 4 days a week (Mon-Thu) Fixed Shift.
- No Cab Facility
- Shift Timings: 6:30 PM to 5:30 AM
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more