Creating incredible web experience with the fusion of “Creative”,”Innovative” and “Solution”. Check our profile at www.linkedin.com/in/gritfusion or you can visit us at www.gritfusion.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive SEO recommendations, best practices, and reporting.
- Be responsible for the overall SEO strategy and execution
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Face book, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Face book, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Conduct research, analyze on-site content, and complete technical audits
- Ability to perform keyword research, write optimized HTML tags, provide recommendations on internal linking, content promotion, content creation.
- The content should be fresh, unique and high quality, and error-free.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Should be familiar with SEO, SMO, SMM, PPC, and the latest Digital Marketing technologies.
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more